A long term program concerning research on energy efficiency and innovation in public heating
December 27, 2012
In the ambit of GovernEE project another work is in progress: the long term program concerning research on energy efficiency and innovation in public heating.
After a short introduction about EU situation for strategies in energy efficiency, the description of the European Strategy 2020 and the Horizon 2020 programme are described.
A detailed explanation about the situation in the partners’ Countries is reported followin the questionnaire as follows:
1) What are the European activities and strategies applied in yuor country?
2) At the moment, there are similar projects and plans (for energy efficiency and innovation in public heating) in progress in your country
3) What are the existing concepts and plans (for energy efficiency and innovation in public heating) for the future in your country?
4) Is your public administration looking for new possibilities on this field?
5) Has your public administration found some programs already?
6) For the final document of the WP 3.3.6, what topic exactly are you interested in?
Then, a part of dissemination, information and monitoring activities is reported.
Once the final version of this work will be ready, it will be published on the oCC for sharing with all users and interested stakeholders!