Third Local Focus Group organized by CETA
July 29, 2013
CETA organized the Third LFG of the GovernEE project on Wednesday 19th June 2013 at 3 p.m in Udine, c/o the FRIULI FUTURE FORUM meeting room of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Handcraft of Udine.
The programme of the event was articulated in the following presentations:
- Francesca Visintin from CETA introduced the GovernEE project, giving an overview of the partnership, the project objectives, the pilots, the results and the lessons learnt. The aim of this presentation was of sharing the results and the lessons learnt with the stakeholder that during and after the project could have benefit from the results. Special focus has been given to the description of pilots:
- Pilot 1 interesting Hódmezővásárhely (H) / Burgenlandkreis (D) / Prague (CZ) as regard the ICT tool to meter the energy, water, heat consumptions in the public buildings
- Pilot 2 interesting Quedlinburg (D) regards the installation of high integrated photovoltaic panels
- Pilot 3 interesting Bologna (I) regarding insulation measures of the roof and the windows
- Pilot 4 interesting the Partnership and carrying out teaching and coaching activities for Decision makers, Facility managers, and Staff.
The main results had been introduced:
- The Toolkit (later deeper described by Lella Bigatti)
- The Monitoring system and financial evaluation framework (WP 335)
- The Policy recommendations (WP 351-352)
- The Transnational feasibility study (later deeper described by Elisa Tomasinsig)
- The Local energy efficiency action plans (WP 333)
- The Declaration of Intent (WP 337)
- Francesco Tutino from the Municipality of Bologna introduced the pilot of Palazzo d’Accursio – Sala degli Stemmi (WP 433) and some main results of the 3encult project which integrates the GovernEE project.
- Lella Bigatti from LaEscoDelSole external expert of the Municipality of Bologna introduced the toolkit (WP 338) which develops in 10 main steps the fundamental topics to tackle: from organizational aspects of the offices, to operating tools for auditing, monitoring and contracts necessary for good management. The first level gives a quick overview of the topic, for each step, and provides the necessary strategic content, in a brief but concise explanatory card. Each card usually contains two sections: one for public buildings and one for the public historic buildings. The second level gives more details about the topic, going in deep in explanations and contents.
- Elisa Tomasinsig from CETA introduced the Transnational feasibility study on the possibilities of Energy Efficiency and the efficient exploitation of renewable energy sources (RES) in heating historic buildings (WP 431).
The LFG was very interesting and constructive. 39 persons attended the meeting coming from public adimistrations, agencies and financial insititutions.
Some pictures of the event are reported below.